EMI Shielding Products
- Custom Gasket Fabrication
- Connector Gaskets
- Bonded O Ring
- Custom Gaskets
- Conduct-O-Knit Knitted Wire Mesh
- Conduct-O-Seal Combo Gasket
- Conduct-O-Seal Oriented Wire in Silicone Gasket Material
- Conduct-O-Mesh Tape
- Optical Filters For Electronic Displays
- Shielded Vent Panels
- ESC Board Level Shielding
- 300 Series
Popular EMI Shielding Manufacturing Processes
EMI shielding gaskets are designed to protect and enhance the overall performance of different electronic equipment and devices. Gaskets work by ensuring that a sealed, conductive path remains between two surfaces. Gaskets guarantee that the electrical conductivity that is required for your design is reliable and secure. A gasket also helps to prevent the transmission of EMI disturbances that will negatively affect electrical circuits. To make EMI shielding gaskets work in different applications, we provide four manufacturing processes. Each manufacturing process creates an unusual variant of a gasket.
The relationship between gasket fabrication methods and form factors are inextricably connected. Each of the four manufacturing processes offers its advantages, so which one is right for you? Let our team help you design optimal EMI gaskets and shields. Give us a call, and we can help you create EMI protection from scratch.
The four manufacturing methods include:
- Die-Cutting: Die-cutting machines can make intricate cuts quickly, which means you can produce a lot at a quick rate. Die-cutting also works with adhesive backing.
- Extrusion: This method is best for groove and flange applications. This application is best for unusual gasket shapes.
- Molded: This type of manufacturing can conform to 3-D designs, which is not possible with die-cutting or extrusion molding.
- Form-in-place: these gaskets can accommodate a densely populated electronic packaging; especially in cases where isolation and cross sections are needed.